Article 1 - Identity of the seller
IBAN: BE69 7350 5722 9378
VAT: BE0746 664 527
Article 2 - Applicability
- Our general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by us as a Webshop to you as a Consumer (every natural person who acquires or uses products or services that are placed on the market, exclusively for non-professional purposes).
- We deliver both nationally and internationally.
- You must be at least 18 years old to place an order. If you are not 18, we ask you to have the order placed by your parents or legal guardian. If we notice that an order has been placed by a minor, we can refuse this order.
Article 3 - Our offer and your order
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to certain conditions, we explicitly state this in our offer.
- We always describe as fully and accurately as possible what we sell you and how the ordering process will proceed. The description is always sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a good assessment. If we use images, they are a true representation of the goods and / or services offered. However, making mistakes is human, and if we are obviously mistaken, we are under no obligation to deliver to you.
- Your order is complete and the agreement between us is final as soon as we confirm your order by email and as soon as we have received the approval of the card issuer for your payment transaction with credit or debit cards. We accept payments via credit card or online banking. If the issuer of your card refuses to agree to your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery and / or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, add the product to your shopping cart. Afterwards you enter your contact details and billing information. Confirm your order by pressing the button with the caption “place order”.
- In case of late payment by the customer or problems with payments of previous orders, Mundial Fashion is entitled to terminate an agreement.
Article 4 - Right of withdrawal
- If you buy goods or services from us, you have the right to return goods for 14 days from the delivery or conclusion of the contract. Returning your order is at your own expense. We expressly ask you to download the return form on our website, fill it in and return it to you. Within 14 days after we have received your order back or you have indicated that you wish to cancel the contract, we will refund the full purchase price to the same account you paid when placing your order.
- The direct costs of returning the goods are therefore at your expense.
- We may wait with a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
- During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect you to handle the order and packaging with care. If you still want to be able to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extent necessary to assess whether you wish to keep the goods. Returned goods may be appropriate, but may not have been used, and the price label must still be attached to the item. If you return the goods, this should be done if possible together with the original packaging, with all accessories supplied and in the original condition and packaging and taking into account our instructions below.
- You can return your return package by post or courier.
Article 5 - The price
- During the period that we state in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT, taxes and services. So you will never be faced with surprises. We can decide to charge the shipping costs in addition to the purchase price. In that case we always report this before you place your purchase definitively.
Article 6 - Payment
- We can only accept payment via the payment modules on our website.
- To ensure a safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, the transaction data is sent encrypted with SSL technology over the internet. You do not need any special software to pay with SSL. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Article 7 - Compliance and warranty
- We guarantee that our goods are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations that you may have taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods comply with all existing laws at the time of your order.
Article 8 - Delivery and implementation
- All goods and services are delivered to the address indicated by you in your order. Mundial Fashion can in no way be held responsible for errors committed by the customer when entering the delivery and / or billing address and which may lead to delays in delivery or the inability to deliver the ordered products.
- When an item is in stock, it will be delivered to your delivery address in 2 to 9 working days. These delivery times are indicative and therefore no rights can be derived from this.
- If a product is not in stock, the customer will be informed by e-mail of a later delivery date. If the customer does not agree with the delay, the ordered product can be canceled or the customer can order an alternative product. The canceled product will be refunded or, if an alternative product is ordered, the excess / underpayment will be refunded / additionally invoiced.
- If we cannot deliver on time, we will always notify you before the scheduled delivery period has expired. If we do not do this, you can cancel your order free of charge. In that case we will refund you no later than 30 days after termination.
- If the goods delivered by us were damaged during transport, do not correspond with the items you ordered are listed or do not match the items you ordered, you must report this as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days and the items return it to us within 14 calendar days of receipt. The return costs are for our account.
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage due to late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier that appointed the company. Our liability in such cases is limited to the value of the items shown to have not been received by the customer.
Article 9 - Duration
- In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case, we can either suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or terminate the agreement definitively.
- Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our control and control that prevents the fulfillment of our obligations in whole or in part. This includes, among other things, strikes, fire, business failures, energy failures, failures in a (telecommunication) network or connection or used communication systems and / or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery of suppliers or other third parties engaged,…
Article 10 - Intellectual property
- Our website, logos, texts, photos, names and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights which belong to us, our suppliers or other rights holders.
- It is prohibited to use and / or make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, you may not copy or reproduce drawings, photos, names, texts, logos, color combinations, etc. without our prior and express written permission.
Article 11 - Complaints and disputes
- We always hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied. If you still have complaints about our services, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We do everything we can to handle your complaint within 7 days.
- All agreements that we conclude with our customers, regardless of their place of residence, are exclusively governed by Belgian law and in the event of disputes, only the competent Belgian courts have jurisdiction. If, for reasons of international law, another law applies, the interpretation of the present general terms and conditions will firstly refer to the Belgian Market Practices and Consumer Protection Act.